Is YuMe Right For Me?
YuMe™ is designed to provide the best nights sleep and address sleep related issues
- Satisfies individual preference for a cooler sleeping environment
- Minimizes common temperature issues such as night sweats
- Addresses body temperature shifts due to medications or hormones
- Offers muscular relaxation ideal for physically active individuals and athletes
- Satisfies individual preference for a warmer sleeping environment
- Eliminates need for numerous and heavy bed coverings
Hot + Cold:
Does temperature really affect quality of sleep?
According to the Better Sleep Council, the ideal bedroom temperature is around 65
degrees Fahrenheit. A room that's too warm or too cool can disrupt comfortable sleep
which can affect your productivity.
In fact, the National Sleep Foundation found that American couples will lose, on
average, 49 minutes of sleep tonight alone because of temperature related issues.